

My mom, sister, and I went to Nashville for my mom's birthday. We stopped in Lynchburg, TN first and ate at Miss Mary Bobo's Boarding House. If you ever go through there, you should definitely eat there. Its so wonderful. Then we headed to Nashville and went to see the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry and spent the night at the Opryland hotel. Its really beautiful this time of year. This is the first trip we have ever taken where it was just the three of us, and we had so much fun. It may turn into a yearly tradition!




3 comments:
I really enjoyed our trip too, and dang we look good!!!hahaha
I'm so glad you got to go! It looks like ya'll had a wonderful trip.
Susan
Thanks to my wonderful girls. I had a great time with the two of you. Can't wait till we do another little trip.
Love ya'll
Mom
Post a Comment