Well, its been a long time without an update....between the kiddos, school, and work, the blog has taken a back-burner. We are all doing great. Brent is in K-4 this year so that has brought some new and exciting things our way. Jordan loves the new school and has been successful....3 100's on the last report card! As for me, Ive finished my 1st semester of school & it really wasn't as bad as I had imagined, just time consuming. Basketball season/practice has started & Jordan's first game is in January. I guess that's about it. Enjoy the pics...

Mommas and their boys!!!

My girls from back in the day....Jill, Jac, Mandy, and Krystal. We get together every year for Christmas dinner.

Playing at the Bass Pro Shop.....no photo with Santa cause Brent started screaming and wouldn't go near him!

Jen's baby shower

The greatest women you'll ever know....my BFF(Mandy), mom, sister, and aunt Jerry Ann! I love these girls so much. We are all going on a trip together in January!!! We're so excited. Savannah may not ever be the same after we're done.....lol

Brent's First Field Trip

Halloween
No comments:
Post a Comment