Wow! I think Santa was way too good to the boys this year!! I was going to get some pictures of the boys with their toys, but as soon as they walked into the den, there was no stopping them! Its a good thing I got a pic of everything before hand. We had a great Christmas, and I hope everyone else did too.Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Day!
Wow! I think Santa was way too good to the boys this year!! I was going to get some pictures of the boys with their toys, but as soon as they walked into the den, there was no stopping them! Its a good thing I got a pic of everything before hand. We had a great Christmas, and I hope everyone else did too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like yall had a good Christmas...yeah, you got your mixer! Now, you know you have to bring something good to eat to work!
Post a Comment