Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I know Im bad...
Ok, so I know Im not a very good blogger... I didn't take any new pics this week while I was off. We were just kinda busy. So to update, I am still trying to get my house in order status post Christmas. How can 2 boys have so much stuff? I think they need there own house! Jordan handled the dreaded going back to school pretty well. He got his report card... all A's! He had his first regular season basketball game, which I will say I did try to take some action shots but my camera was acting up for some reason. I think it's about time to upgrade! Jordan also went hunting with his grandaddy last weekend. He had a great time. I asked if they saw any deer, and grandaddy quickly replied that you have to be quiet to see deer! They just cant help it, my kids like to talk. As for Brent, I guess he is just a typical 2 year old. I love how is vocabulary is expanding. It is just hilarious to sit and listen to him talk... For instance, he has started this thing every time we are riding in the car. (Im going to try to spell his words as they sound as he talks, its too cute.) So, he says "Momma, wacha doin?" I reply "Im driving, what are you doing?"..."Bwent dwivin too!" And then, 5 minutes later we repeat the whole conversation. And then, this morning, as Im in my bathroom getting ready for work, I suddenly hear "Bubba, dit Bwent out... Momma, Bwent wants out!" Of course he wants out of his crib. He hasn't started climbing out yet, but Im sure the day will be here before I know it. Im just not ready for the toddler bed yet. I guess thats enough rambling for now. Ill try to get some new pics posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm dreading the toddler bed too! I had to drop Betty's mattress all the way to the floor because she was climbing out.
Susan
Post a Comment