Friday, April 04, 2008

LASIK.....best invention ever!!!

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I posted, but Ive just been so busy. I dont know where the time goes sometimes. Anyways, so I took the big plunge and had the LASIK surgery last Thursday! It was by far the best money I ever spent! When I went in to have it done, I couldn't even see the big "E" without my glasses. And, when I went back for my check-up the next morning, I was 20/15! Being able to wake up in the morning and see the alarm clock is the best feeling ever. If anyone is considering having it done, I really recommend it. As for the boys, they are great. Jordan started baseball. He's playing on a regular Morris team and on a travel team, so we have pretty much been at the ballpark every night for the past couple weeks. It all fun though, and he enjoys it. I think Brent loves the ballpark just as much as Jordan. He asks everyday if we are going to the ballpark. He made a couple friends there, so they have a blast. I took some new pics the other day, and Im gonna try to get them posted tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Jill Parrott said...

Which doctor did you use? Scott needs to have this done sooo bad!