


Lets just say that coming to work this morning was an adventure. I was really enjoying the snow until traffic stopped completely on I65 because the interstate was shut down. So, I ventured off onto Hwy 31. The second pic is of the bridge on 31 down by Carraway. Well, I should have listened to my mom and went through downtown, but stupid me decided that it would be quicker to just jump on Redmtn. Expressway. Well, the last pic is what I saw....Lets just say I was a little nervous. The cars you can see up ahead of me ended up in the guardrail shortly after. I just sorta coasted all the way down to University Bld, but, I made it. I wish I could've been home with the boys playing in the snow today, but James assured me that he would take some great pics. I talked to Brent and he was so excited. He said "Momma, dere's snow out dere!" He is just too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment