So, I've been thinking a lot about angels. Do you think that God sends us an "angel" to be with us in the weeks, days, hours, or even minutes before death? And can that "angel" be in the form of a nurse, friend, sister, etc...? Yes, absolutely. I know that for sure now. I've always known that my mom is the greatest person I've ever known, but after this tragic week, I have realized that she is an angel on earth. At first, I was angry about the whole situation, but then I understood why he chose her. She was his angel.
Mom, you are the strongest person that I know, and I only wish that I had an ounce of the courage that you possess. I love you and I hope that when my day is near that God sends me an angel just like you.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey girl, what's going on?
Couldn't have said it better myself. We are blessed to have her.
Post a Comment