Thursday, January 15, 2009
Updates....
I guess its time to update, since Sherry said so!!!! Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great new year so far. Things are great here. We've just been really busy. Basketball season has started for Jordan. He is doing really great with that this year. Baseball sign up is next week, so we are starting to get geared up for that......a lot of work, but so much fun! He is doing well in school, as usual. Brent, on the other hand, is still a little trouble maker! LOL!!! He moved up to a BIGGER class last week at daycare. He went from being the only boy with a group of girls to being with all boys and only one girl. So, we are having some testosterone adjustment issues, I think! He was doing pretty well before, but we've been in trouble nearly every day since the move. We'll see how it goes I guess! As for me, Im still loving my new job, but you will still catch me in ER from time to time. I've been dating the most wonderful guy, Jeff. He is so great! I can't stop smiling and I haven't been this happy in a very long time!!!! I plan on taking some new pics this weekend, so I will post those soon. Luv you guys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What new job did you get? So glad you're happy!
I'm still at Children's, but I'm working for Dr. Conklin in orthopedics.
I'm so glad you are happy. Nobody deserves it more.
Love,
Mom
I agree with your mother 100%. You can tell it when I see you or talk to you. Glad you updated, can't wait to see pictures.
Sherry
Post a Comment